Sunday, August 14, 2011

Small ...... plz don delay on helpin` me......?

helloo am a 25 yrs old girl ... my whole body is really great it`s shape s very pretty....but what is disturbin` me s my small s its not very petit & also its rounded & firm ..... but i wanna it be more bigger to be more matching with my whole body especially that i have hips looks like jenifer lopez ...... so plz help me plzzzz am really suffrin` & i don wanna take pills with hormones because am very afraid about my health also can not going through a selecon operations i hate it too i just wanna a natural way witout any side effects ,, just like herbals or some kind of daily trainings .... etc but plz i want your real experiences to help me ... want somthin` s really experienced .... thank you sooo much

No comments:

Post a Comment