Monday, August 15, 2011

I have been hanging out with this girl i like her, how do i know if she like me?

Ok so i met this girl in cl, she came and sat next to me and we started talkin and everything, went to lunch a few times with her after cl, she invited me to hang out with her and her friends the other day, and today i took her ice skating and she brought her friend (who is a ice skater and has other friends at the rink) so i spent tho whole time with the girl i like, we held hands n stuff, when we were sitting down taking a break, she was touchin my arms, and alwas kinda glancing at me, i was sitting on a table so my feet were dangling and she pretty much played footsie haha, and i noticed that when we hung out the other day she touched me a lot as well, and she invited me to hang out with her and her youth group on wednesday, so to me i would say she likes me or is at least interested, what do you guys think?

No comments:

Post a Comment