Saturday, August 13, 2011

My boys cost me my boyfriend. Help??

I have only guy friends. Seriously I have no chick friends. Girls just don’t like me for some reason. I'm not a tomb boy and I'm not a . I hang out with a lot of my guy friends and they think of me as just one of the guys. I recently introduce them to my boyfriend. (They laughed when I told them I had a boyfriend. Like they didn’t think I could do that. lol.), they were acting all brotherly/fatherly protective with me. Asking what were his intentions with me and all that stuff. I told my boyfriend ahead of time about my friends and he thought it was no big deal. The next couple of days he didn’t return my calls and stopped seeing me. Then I got an email saying that he didn’t like me not having any girls for friends, he thought I was too much like a guy and that he was breaking up with me. Was it my friends fault or my fault? I am a girl and I act like a girl so what’s his problem? I'm so upset.

No comments:

Post a Comment